Here is a summary of the Mastering CBCT imaging Course:
Format: Online – 16 hrs
We will have 16 hours of lectures online using the zoom platform –
Dates: Saturday, August 8th, 2020, from 9 – 5 pm Sydney time.
Wednesday , August 12th, 2020 From 7 – 8 pm Sydney time.
Saturday, August 15th, 2020, from 9 – 5 pm Sydney time.
The minimum number of participants is 8. Maximum number is 15. Register on the website https://www.conebeamguy.com/index.php/2-uncategorised/66-home-5
Participants will need a laptop or desktop PC or MAC equipped with a webcam and microphone. Participants will download the EVOL-DXS Viewer. I will post instructions videos on how to download and install the software.
I will provide through the viewer all cases and course materials, including PDFs.
Participants will receive a full 2-year subscription to the online The 3D imaging Course with over 20 hours of lectures on-demand (US$1000.00 value).
After this course, the participants should be able to:
· Justify the use of 3D imaging in dentistry;
· Be familiar with current technological advances in CBCT hardware and software;
· Understand Imaging Artifacts and how to overcome them;
· Use contemporary 3D imaging navigation techniques to minimize interpretation time and maximize diagnosis;
· Recognize advanced 3D anatomy and pathologies of the paranasal sinuses;
· Develop a differential diagnosis for lesions associated with endodontic scans; and
· Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.
After your purchase, the product will be available on your account
Every rating shown on this page was made by real people who purchased the product and gave their opinion about the course. When a person buys a course through Hotmart, he or she gets an invite to rate the content. The ratings shown on this page is the average of these ratings by the buyers, and goes from 1 to 5 stars.
Some online courses offer a digital certificate of completion. Students can issue this certificate at the end of the courseor by contacting the Author. These certificates can be shared on social networks like LinkedIn and included in your CV.
You'll receive access to The Ultimate CBCT imaging Course by email. It may be an online course, an eBook, a series of video lessons, a service, an event, etc. This content will be accessed or downloaded through a computer, mobile phone, tablet, or any other digital device. You can also access the product you purchased on this page:
To order this course, click “Buy” on the top of this page. Keep in mind that not all courses will always be available to be purchased. A Producer may be preparing a new class and registration for the course may be temporarily unavailable.