Bullet-proof your business
We want to help you to review your business and tweak it to perfection, making sure you are prepared for the market when the time is right.
The questions we hear the most when speaking to other home stagers are:
- How do I price my services and make a profit?
- How do I get more clients?
- When should I buy more (or stop buying) furniture?
We heard you!
In this business-focused course, we will not only answer the above questions but will teach you how to get to the right numbers, financial and client-base, that work for your business profile.
Why is this course different?
- Developed by experienced stagers and business owners, including a qualified business coach with over 30 years of experience
- Developed specifically so that you can create a successful staging business in the modern home staging market place
- Focused on enabling you to run a successful business in a way that suits you
- Fast-paced training sessions allowing you to complete the modules and learn efficiently
- Ongoing coaching and learning opportunities
And more: at completing the course, you will be invited to a Q&A group call with the course creators, Elaine Penhaul & Paloma Harrington-Griffin.
First Thursday of the month at 11am (you will receive the access link via email prior to the session)
This product does not guarantee the achievement of the results stated. Any reference to the performance of a strategy should not be interpreted as a guarantee of results.