In addition to the exclusive use of the methodology, there are three other facilitating elements to make the practical study more efficient. The first is the simultaneous exposure of all chords on the guitar and piano. The second is a central table showing where the chord is inserted in the tonal centers, indicating in which key or tones and in what degree or degrees the chord is inserted. The third is a table located next to the chord, indicating when dynamic reading for the chord is possible.
1) Learn harmony with an innovative method that uses colors to speed up and shorten your learning time!
2) Know all the possible harmonic possibilities for each chord with its exact intervals!
3) Have a complete view of the chords, knowing where they are located in the Tonal Centers!
4) Make your practice more efficient, knowing which chords have a second possible reading, through an inversion.
5) Learn to harmonize the Tonal Centers in a simple, pleasant, practical and effective way,