mind and body to relaxation; reform your thinking, etc. You do this by evaluating your
Benefits of meditation:
- Favored immunity: are flu, colds, infections and other problems recurring in your life? So it is very likely that your immune system is in need of a little help to run at full throttle. And meditation can contribute to this, because, by improving the way a person deals with stress and anxiety, the body's defenses are amplified, increasing well-being.
- Enhanced memory: "Meditating restructures the brain, both in terms of neurochemistry and brain function. Thus, it is possible to train it for better reasoning. In meditators, there is better cognitive flexibility and quality of mental health", says the yoga teacher Vivian Shoji.
- Healthy heart: research carried out by preventive medicine specialist Robert Schneider (published by the American Heart Association), proves that one of the benefits of meditation is the reduction of heart problems. After analyzing more than 200 volunteers at high risk for heart disease, the researchers found that transcendental meditation for 15 to 20 minutes a day (always following the instructions of experts in the field) shows better results. Those who adhered to the technique had 47% less heart attacks, strokes and deaths, when compared to the others.
- Emotional problems: meditation is an exercise guided by the control of breathing and this results in an improvement of issues related to the mind. Therefore, diseases such as anxiety and depression are more easily fought. What's more, the negative thoughts common in depressed people can also be removed with the simple act of meditating. "Several studies have already shown the practice strengthens the brain, toning it up and preparing it to better cope with everyday difficulties", explains Sedamar Marques, a specialist in emotional intelligence.
- Fit body: Although meditation is not responsible for caloric burning, it can help weight control. This is because gastrointestinal health benefits from this method, preventing problems in the body. In addition, a study
It means that the product Meditation for Everyday Living will be delivered 100% digitally. It may be an online course, an eBook, a series of video lessons, and so on. This content will be accessed or downloaded through a computer, mobile phone, tablet, or any other digital device. When you buy a digital product, you get a link via email with all the information to access the product.