LEARN GERMAN FROM SCRATCH TO LEVEL A2 WITH AN INNOVATIVE METHOD!
- In my course, you will reach a basic level (A2) of conversation in German.
- Learn everything naturally by listening to Ben's story.
- The story-telling method and, in particular, the "question and answer technique" will help you to reach this goal easily.
- Learn spoken grammar with images and colors in our funny stories.
- Practice actively the content using the APP Quizlet.
- Each course offers a final certification.
- Feel more confident when it comes to communicating.
The alphabet | Conjugation of regular verbs | The nominative | Numbers | Gender rules | Plural | Irregular verbs | Tips on how to learn a language more efficiently | Compound words | The Word "es" | Formal greeting | The accusative | Word order in main sentences | Separable and inseparable verbs | Modal verbs | The dative | Negation | How to ask questions | Conjunctions | The imperative | Determinant possessive | Demonstrative Pronouns | Indefinite Pronouns | Temporal Adverbs | Accusative prepositions | Dative prepositions | Two-way-prepositions | Present Perfect Tense (Perfekt) | Introduction to the Simple Past (Präteritum) | Introduction to the Comparative
Pronunciation rules | How to present yourself | How to make appointments | Using public transportation | Looking for Apartments | Asking / Giving directions | Saying the time and date | Doctor's visit | How to order food in a restaurant
Colors | Family | Body | Clothes | At Home | Food and Beverages | Animals | Professions | Weather | Leisure Activities | Emotions and Adjectives | Countries and Languages
"I'm very happy to have found this course. It is the best course; with the best method, I have experienced so far (I have been studying languages for years). I can say that you can see the love and care that you have put into all this Marcus." - Sabrina
I HOPE YOU SIGN UP FOR MY COURSE AND BECOME ONE OF MY STUDENTS.