COMO MEDIDA”, buscando desenvolver as habilidades: (EF02HI06) Identificar e organizar,
O material didático é composto por 10 atividades:
- Como medir o tempo? (explicação sobre os tipos de relógio);
- Entendendo os relógios (relógio de ponteiros e relógio digital);
- Outros tipos de relógio (relógio de areia, de água e do sol);
- Atividade sobre as horas ao longo do dia;
- Como medir o tempo? (explicação sobre o calendário);
- A organização da semana (exercícios)
- Atividade: a semana de Amanda;
- Os meses do ano (explicação);
- Os meses do ano (exercícios);
- Atividade: o ano de André.
The Warranty Period is the time you have to request the total refund of what you paid in your order, if you are not satisfied. As soon as it is requested, your refund is processed automatically by the platform in up to 10 days. For payments via bank payment slip, it is necessary to provide bank account information for the refund to be made. After the information has been provided and the processing period of 10 days, the amount will be credited in your account in up to 7 business days. As for the reimbursement in your credit card statement, it varies according to the payment method, and may take from 30 to 60 days.
It means that the product Atividades: Passagem do tempo – relógios, calendário e meses do ano – 2º ano will be delivered 100% digitally. It may be an online course, an eBook, a series of video lessons, and so on. This content will be accessed or downloaded through a computer, mobile phone, tablet, or any other digital device. When you buy a digital product, you get a link via email with all the information to access the product.
Some online courses offer a digital completion certificate. The students may issue this certificate inside the course itself or by contacting the Producer. These certificates can be shared on social media such as LinkedIn and added to a resumé.
To order this product, click “Buy” on the top of this page. Keep in mind that not all products will always be available to be purchased. A Producer may be preparing a new class and registration for the course may not be open yet.